Be it die casting or electroplating - the automotive and aerospace industries generate large amounts of wastewater in various production processes that can contain a wide range of substances.
Typical types of wastewater:
Emulsions (coolants and lubricants), separating agents (from aluminum die casting, autoclaving), cleaning water, rinsing and chemical baths, electroplating and grinding waters, and rinsing water from crack-test systems.
Usually, manufacturers have to dispose of these wastewaters at significant cost. But there is a better solution:
KMU LOFT evaporator technology cleans process wastewater and produces up to 98% reusable distillate. You can re-introduce this distillate into your industrial processes for efficient re-use. KMU LOFT develops fully integrated customized plants designed to meet your individual process and process water requirements.
- The production wastewater is collected in a sufficiently sized wastewater receiving tank.
- The wastewater passes through an oil-sludge separator before entering the evaporator, which pre-separates floating oil and sedimentable sludge.
- The aqueous phase is processed in the KMU LOFT vacuum evaporator.
- Any still remaining free oil phases in the distillate can be easily disposed of via coalescence separation.
- The generated distillate is returned to the production cycle.
- The very small amount of residual concentrate is disposed of externally.
- Up to 98% water savings
- Very high level of automation
- Consistent distillate quality
- High process reliability and high operational safety
- Lower energy and operating costs
- Significantly lower amounts of residual for disposal
Please contact us for more information on our innovative vacuum evaporators.
Our KMU LOFT commitment to you
KMU LOFT Cleanwater GmbH is your professional and reliable partner for industrial wastewater treatment, wherever you are in the world. Our wastewater experts are ready to discuss your perfect wastewater treatment solution with you. Contact us here.