In metal manufacturing and metal processing a wide variety of processes, e.g. metal cutting, surface processing and forming, are required to achieve a high-quality product. Water is an indispensable ingredient in many of these processes. Depending on the process, it can contain a whole variety of materials and substances. Typical types of metal industry wastewaters are emulsions (coolants and lubricants), separating agents (from aluminum die casting, autoclaving), cleaning waters, rinsing and chemical baths, electroplating and grinding waters and rinsing water from crack-test systems. Usually, wastewater from these processes is not re-used and must be disposed of. But there is a much better solution!
Our evaporator technology effectively cleans process wastewaters and produces up to 98% re-usable high-quality distillate. You can re-introduce this distillate into your industrial processes for efficient re-use. KMU LOFT develops fully integrated customized plants designed to meet your individual process and process water requirements.
- The production wastewater is collected in a wastewater receiving tank.
- The wastewater passes through an oil-sludge separator before entering the evaporator, which pre-separates floating oil and sedimentable sludge.
- The aqueous phase is processed in the KMU LOFT vacuum evaporator.
- Any still remaining free oil phases in the distillate can be easily disposed of via coalescence separation.
- The generated distillate can The generated distillate is returned to the production cycle.then be returned to the production cycle.
- The very small amount of residual concentrate is disposed of externally.
- Water savings up to 9Up to 98% water savings8%
- Very high level of automation
- Consistent distillate quality
- High process reliability and high operational safety
- Lower energy and operating costs
- Significantly lower amounts of residual for disposal
Please contact us for more information on our innovative vacuum evaporators.
Our KMU LOFT commitment to you
KMU LOFT Cleanwater GmbH is your professional and reliable partner for industrial wastewater treatment, wherever you are in the world. Our wastewater experts are ready to discuss your perfect wastewater treatment solution with you. Contact us here.