Evaporator systems are your first choice for a wastewater-free operation. Our evaporators recover up to 98% re-usable high quality distillate, which can be reintroduced into the process cycle or led directly into the sewage system. All our evaporators feature ultimate flexibility and safety, they are easy to use and designed for 24/7 operation.
> Technical data
> Operating principle
> Process diagram
Efficient vacuum distillation
The PROWADEST®/1 series evaporator systems feature ultimate operational safety combined with ultra high distillate quality. In the system a closed heat cycle ensures high efficiency and low energy consumption. A special pump creates a forced high velocity flow circulation, making this system ideal for treating heavily foaming process waters. Our multi-stage separation system, called cyclone separator, features optimum wastewater cleansing results and ultrahigh operational safety of the vacuum pump and the system as a whole.
- Surface technology: Chemical baths and rinsing waters
- Cooling lubricants, emulsions
- Washing and cleansing waters
- Crack-test waters
- Wastewater containing separating agents
- Penetrating agents
How much wastewater can be processed?
The PROWADEST®/1 series features individual models for wastewater workloads from 6,357 ft³ to over 529,720 ft³ per year.
- Designed for highly polluted and highly foaming wastewater
- Constistently high flow velocity prevents heat exchanger deposits
- The efficient, fully automated cleaning system ensures high system availability
- Closed heat cycle lowers energy consumption
- State-of-the-art touch screen control for user-friendly, intuitive operation
- System available in special materials
- Available on request with Best Dest technology for ultrahigh distillate quality
KMU LOFT offers a range of innovative pre-treatment and post-treatment options for process water and distillate, e.g. neutralisation, oil separation, detoxification, and sludge separation. All treatments are customized to meet your individual process and system requirements. Treatments can be integrated into your existing system or they can be used as a fully automated system solution in the evaporator periphery.
KKMU LOFT offers a broad range of innovative operating supplies and accessoires. You find additional information on our operating supplies pages.