The KLC-DI water circulation system (DIP) produces ultrahigh quality demineralised water. The system has been specifically designed to produce desalinated water and to recirculate rinse waters.
Efficient production of desalinated water
The KLC-DI water circulation system (DIP) produces ultrahigh quality demineralised water. The system has been specifically designed to generate desalinated water and to recirculate rinse waters.
The fully automated system is available in in single or double line set-up. It comes in a compact turn-key design, immediately ready to start operation. All required fittings and measuring instruments are easily accessible and easy to use. An integrated conductivity metre continuously monitors water quality.
Deionised water condictivity can be reduced down to
< 25.4 µS/inch. If it rises above the set maximum value, an automated regeneration of the system will be run.
Deionised water is used, for example, in surface technology for high-quality rinsing and stainless drying.
- Ultra efficienct regeneration with minimum regenerant amounts
- Fully automated or manual filter regeneration
- Automated chemical, flow, pressure, compressed air and conductivity measurements for ultimate operational safety
- Upstream fine filters for longer service life of the main filters
- Reduced water consumption lowers operating costs
- System comes fully tested and ready to use