Automotive & Aerospace
Be it die casting or electroplating - the automotive and aerospace industries generate large amounts of wastewater in various production processes that can contain a wide range of substances.
Typical types of wastewater:
Emulsions (coolants and lubricants), separating agents (from aluminum die casting, autoclaving), cleaning water, rinsing and chemical baths, electroplating and grinding waters, and rinsing water from crack-test systems.
Usually, manufacturers have to dispose of these wastewaters at significant cost.
But there is a better solution:
KMU LOFT evaporator technology cleans process wastewater and produces up to 98% reusable distillate. You can re-introduce this distillate into your industrial processes for efficient re-use. KMU LOFT develops fully integrated customized plants designed to meet your individual process and process water requirements.
Wastewater treatment & disposal prevention
- The production wastewater is collected in a sufficiently sized wastewater receiving tank.
- The wastewater passes through an oil-sludge separator before entering the evaporator, which pre-separates floating oil and sedimentable sludge.
- The aqueous phase is processed in the KMU LOFT vacuum evaporator.
- Any still remaining free oil phases in the distillate can be easily disposed of via coalescence separation.
- The generated distillate is returned to the production cycle.
- The very small amount of residual concentrate is disposed of externally.
- Up to 98% water savings
- Very high level of automation
- Consistent distillate quality
- High process reliability and high operational safety
- Lower energy and operating costs
- Significantly lower amounts of residual for disposal
Our KMU LOFT commitment to you
Subscribe to our newsletter now!
and benefit from exclusive offers and promotions.